Hey guys and gals,
Jake from Alt Customs here. I've been in the stream game for quite a while and I've got some cool settings to share.
So now in 2021, we have a host of new tools that will help you optimize your streaming quality.
- Change Audio Bitrate to 320
- Change Encoder to NVEC (New)
- Change Video to 6000 Bitrate
- Add Webcam Filter -> Add Filter -> Add LUT (Download by googling LUT, drastically improves webcam quality)
- Use OBS instead of Streams Labs OBS, it's way less taxing on your CPU and GPU
- Change FPS to 60 (will tax your system more however)
These are my preferred settings to make your quality t1.
What's your streaming channel?